i love doggy =)

You looking for?

sweet (16) biii (15) friends (3) Emo (2) Exam (2) uni life (2) Cheong K (1) Him (1) Movie (1) New look (1) Result (1) With papa mama♥ (1) blog (1) down (1) hair (1) hang out (1) jimuis (1) webcam (1) 爽! (1)

Older post =]


Guava's blog. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Me! =]

I'm here weyyyy!

My Photo
Guava
Ipoh妹~, Malaysia
CadenceKoi here. Nothing much special..Appreciate with everything that I have. And I'm happy with it =]
View my complete profile

Find me on FB :]

chit chit chat chat~


ShoutMix chat widget

Saturday, October 10, 2009

finally

finally updated my blog d...
i borrowed my broadband to my cousin n now oni got back...
hate him..
(>_<)!! yesterday i was absent AGAIN~ ahahaha~~~ n i gone for my undang test~ woohoo~ markah keseluruhan: 44/50

luckily im pass~
syee oso pass~
dhen today went to listen PRA-L course...
damn bored n COLD!!!!!!
last time i went there not cold dhe..
1st time went to undang course dat time i brought jacket to there~
n d jacket was totally useless..
who knows
today i din bring jacket
dhen cold like hell nia...

listen there for 3 hours...
tot can start our practical dhe...
but limitted for 20 ppl oni
UNFORTUNATELY
i n syee are the 21st n 22nd ppl....
*sigh*

nvm lerr..next week go again~

ok
someting gonna complain...
how come we havent received the spm timetable yet..
still left 1 month n 1 week oni..
still man man lai
yiu!

triAl results
extremely unsatisfied
disappointed nia~

oh ya!

3.10.2009 - 5.10.2009

i went to hatyai
see cabaret show (by ah gua...not me!)
they r so so so so pretty
hopefully i din use dhe wrong term to describe them..
but they r really pretty
what made they imperfect is,
they tried to get tips from me
oh dear
i din have any RM n baht on my body neh~
i din bring money at all
how to pay tips for the big big gang of them neh
swt~!

bought few thing oni
the price of those things quite high
even though RM 1 = 10 baht

stay in The Regency Hotel
the lift there damn small!
can only occupied 5 ppl maximum
but there write: " max=8 person "
chiu~!
tipu tipu!!
but the environment n the lobby quite gud

oh ya i saw BIG cockroachES at hatyai street when i looking for clothes..
the ga zat at there hor,
so big n so active~
the speed of theie movement hah,
fast dao~~~~
scared me

the trip was tired~
for me la.
coz almost the whole bus is occupied by uncles n aunties~
4 young ppl oni
me,my sister cousin n 2 black face gals.


blog end here~muachs

0 comments:

 
 

Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Scrapping elementos: Deliciouscraps©