i love doggy =)

You looking for?

sweet (16) biii (15) friends (3) Emo (2) Exam (2) uni life (2) Cheong K (1) Him (1) Movie (1) New look (1) Result (1) With papa mama♥ (1) blog (1) down (1) hair (1) hang out (1) jimuis (1) webcam (1) 爽! (1)

Older post =]


Guava's blog. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Me! =]

I'm here weyyyy!

My Photo
Guava
Ipoh妹~, Malaysia
CadenceKoi here. Nothing much special..Appreciate with everything that I have. And I'm happy with it =]
View my complete profile

Find me on FB :]

chit chit chat chat~


ShoutMix chat widget

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Birthday celebration ♥

Well well well..
first of all.
thanks to my dearest parents for bringing me to this world~
i'm a blissful girl,i know. =)

Yesterday was too tired to write my blog ~
i had my classes started from 10am till 5pm
Once i woke up,my mum said : Mei~happy birthday yea =)
(mum called me as Mei coz im the youngest ^^)
Then i reply her with smile lurr~
Xixi.

Then b4 attend to class i went tesco to buy present for ah xian~
he same day b'day with me =)
hehe~
i keep thinking of his present for whole night long nehh.

Bought his present and rushed to class~
haha XD

starting from 16 Aug 12.00am,many ppl wish me through msn,facebook,sms and phone call.
thanks so so so much for giving me those wish~
felt damn happy lar wei~
then kept replying those msg and wallpost @.@
till blurr dy =)
till near 2am oni slept~

oh yea,on 15 Aug i have worked for part time job in restaurant~
ah albee jie and ah nick gor purposely drove to the restaurant and gave present for me~
that time they had waited me for quite long lah bahh~
lol..
thanks albee and nick.
we are BFF~
best friend forever lo~
^^
feeling sweet and happy instead of tired working.

Before (i like it~)by albee n nick


After (i like it also~~)by albee n nick

okay..in campus quite a number of friends and ppl wish me happy birthday~
thanks a lot =)
hope u all see this lar ^^
hehe.
thanks thanks a lot =D

1st Round Birthday Celebration
In class B106A,UTAR
4-5pm

when having Basic English class..
when Mr shuba wanna start with discussion~
xiao yung and wan ting suddenly came in and switched off all the light worr~!!!
i damn shocked!!!
then cake and candle appear ~
then birthday song i heard~
damn shocked and touched and happy =)
surprise =D
At here, I need to thanks to sok kee for buying the cake,thanks xiao yung,thx wanting,jackson,mingxin,zhihang,yikai,siewyee,yiyi,may,maychai,kitmay,jingmun,dengjinn,yehjun,mr jay,sweekheng,alex... and sorry if i din mentioned ur name here~
really having fun time with u all ^^
i would not forget this day even till the end of my life =)
I enjoyed my 18th birthday celebrated tgt with groupmates =)
Except saying thanks,still thanks.


When they took in the cake..


^^


v^^


cake bought by sokkee ^^


2nd Round Birthday Celebration
Vegas,new town
7点,7个人 XDD
Albee jie,Nick,Yeeling,Chenwai,Jiarong,Ken gorrgorr
..
i'm the outstanding one XD
haha~
thanks for treating me such a HUGE dinner man~
hahaha~
that mambo burger and obama burger~
i under-estimated them jorr =D
OMG~
eat till i full dou ~~~
(at here wanna apologized to african children ~.~)
thanks yeeling for the sudden-pop-out present~
and thanks albee jie for being camera-woman XD
enjoy the time we having dinner together~
very first time
and thanks yeeling and kengorrgorr for being Ahmad~~
lol
haha =)
Thank you for giving me such a memorable night lorr~
i like spending time tgt with friends =)
so happy i could met and know u all.
BFF!!!
sorry coz spend u all's money too much err.. =(
(other photos on fb ^^)

i eat that much O.O


by yeeling =)

3rd Round Birthday Celebration
21st cafe,new town
11pm-1am
Dad
n mum brought me and met up with their friend there lorr~
actually just 意思意思 bring me out to eat things lorr =)
hehe~
then we opened up 2 buckets of tiger and got 1 bucket free coz i'm birthday girl =)
the boss so friendly de =)
some more dad's fren is his regular customer
then he came over and cheers with us lor~
he cheers with me 1st worr ~
haha syiokk
pandai buat business ^^
my mum said gehh.
i love my parents lorr~
luckily they brought me to this world~
then went home at 1am.
so tired er~

yesterday my birthday,also my uncle's one year of passing away..
he left us for one year le..
time flows too fast..
i would always remember him =)
my beloved uncle-i called him as ah gu
=]
R.I.P., ok?

i've talked too much today.
coz really too happy for my 18th birthday.
First time celebrate with friends in uni life.
Thankful that i have them =)
and thanks to ahxian for giving me my present today =D


i try my best to "8times a week" la~!

Thanks dad,mum and friends~
I'm glad and proud to be KOI CHEE KHENG
I'm glad and pround to be 郭紫琼
I'm glad and proud to be Guava Jie.
I want to be myself forever and forever.

^^
18 years old lurr.
dai gorr lui lorr~
no more muimuizai =)
Happy birthday to every ppl everyday =)

P/S : I've received 350++ birthday wishes. Thanks a lot

0 comments:

 
 

Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Scrapping elementos: Deliciouscraps©