i love doggy =)

You looking for?

sweet (16) biii (15) friends (3) Emo (2) Exam (2) uni life (2) Cheong K (1) Him (1) Movie (1) New look (1) Result (1) With papa mama♥ (1) blog (1) down (1) hair (1) hang out (1) jimuis (1) webcam (1) 爽! (1)

Older post =]


Guava's blog. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Me! =]

I'm here weyyyy!

My Photo
Guava
Ipoh妹~, Malaysia
CadenceKoi here. Nothing much special..Appreciate with everything that I have. And I'm happy with it =]
View my complete profile

Find me on FB :]

chit chit chat chat~


ShoutMix chat widget

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Wait for his next homecoming :)

Today drove back to ipoh again @@
but this time went back by using highway~
first time drive on highway~~
nice ah.haha.

So gan jiong ahh ~
Coz dated bearbear to eat "breakfast" with mum along. XD
*due to some reasons i delayed the time, haih*
He was so shy :) but cute.
Mum quite likes him also :D

Then i fetched mum back home..and heading to bear's house.
Teach him addmaths.
He didn't pay attention larr i think >,<
Jahat bii.
waste my effort... lols xD
keep feeding his fish at happy aquarium =.=

Today i didn't go to see my lam fung ahhhh T^T
coz not enough time also..night still need to attend dinner.
I've spent almost 4 hours with bii.
:(
Not enough gea..
I wanna watch movie with bii at this end of month :)
Hee. Hope dad will come back at this end of month also..so that i can stay overnight at ipoh without worrying my mum that no ppl accompany her at kampar >,<
--Tong yan 3D
--Saw 7 3D
Wait me!!!

*I drove back to kampar after the dinner again >,< tired..reach kampar at 10.30pm*

Bii is still outing with his friends rightnow :)
Hee. Miss him ahh.
*热恋中is like this de larhh*
I miss your warm temperature :)

I like the way he treats me as his beloved girl.
Thanks and i do appreciate our relationship.
:)

0 comments:

 
 

Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Scrapping elementos: Deliciouscraps©