i love doggy =)

You looking for?

sweet (16) biii (15) friends (3) Emo (2) Exam (2) uni life (2) Cheong K (1) Him (1) Movie (1) New look (1) Result (1) With papa mama♥ (1) blog (1) down (1) hair (1) hang out (1) jimuis (1) webcam (1) 爽! (1)

Older post =]


Guava's blog. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Me! =]

I'm here weyyyy!

My Photo
Guava
Ipoh妹~, Malaysia
CadenceKoi here. Nothing much special..Appreciate with everything that I have. And I'm happy with it =]
View my complete profile

Find me on FB :]

chit chit chat chat~


ShoutMix chat widget

Monday, December 13, 2010

Love life. Love all that I have. :]

Lalala~
Long time didn't update my blog lerr :)
Nothing special these few days.

Just yesterday my biii came kampar to meet me~
Stayed for few hours then went back to ipoh le :]
Never mind, I can see him again on the upcoming Friday. Teheee :D
We McD!!! Can't even wait for the 12pm lunch offer then straight went to buy normal price set lunch T.T
No choice la. I was starving that time~~
Bii said if wait till 12pm I hungry sei jorr T.T
Ya la I admit I wai sik mahhh. hernghh.
*Actually that time 11.40am le XD*

When we at bus station...
We did a lot of sorlou sorpo things XD
Imagine if an uncle's car splashed water to us,we'll immediately open up the umbrella with a very yeng pose XDD
Imagine lots of thing.
XD
MAhxiang sorsor dei geh.lol

Laugh so loud that time~Luckily that time was raining.
XD
*I love the moment when he holds umbrella and hugs my shoulder tight under it*
But I kept complaining that he doesn't know how to hold umbrella properly XD

*Biiii~Friday can see you le :)*

Feel happy since I had him.
I know that I'm a lucky girl :)
I have parents that love me so much.
I have siblings that sek me so much,too.
I have friends that care me a lot,love me a lot.
And last but not least, I have him,who is love me and sek me a lot too ^^
With all this people around me, everyday is a great day for me :)
No concerns,no worries.
Thanks for appearing in my life and always be with me :]
I'll cherish whatever I'm having now.
Love my life.
:)

Satisfied with all that I have.


♥ Life ♥

0 comments:

 
 

Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Scrapping elementos: Deliciouscraps©