i love doggy =)

You looking for?

sweet (16) biii (15) friends (3) Emo (2) Exam (2) uni life (2) Cheong K (1) Him (1) Movie (1) New look (1) Result (1) With papa mama♥ (1) blog (1) down (1) hair (1) hang out (1) jimuis (1) webcam (1) 爽! (1)

Older post =]


Guava's blog. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Me! =]

I'm here weyyyy!

My Photo
Guava
Ipoh妹~, Malaysia
CadenceKoi here. Nothing much special..Appreciate with everything that I have. And I'm happy with it =]
View my complete profile

Find me on FB :]

chit chit chat chat~


ShoutMix chat widget

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Happy 19th Jasmine :)

Hoho.

Today is my bestbestbest jimui's 19th birthday ever!! Heeee :)
First time celebrate with her seriously.
But pity that she's having chicken pox..That's why no cake and ice-cream T^T

Jusco.
Today so damn lucky I easily got a car park space!!!!
Lol. We went sushiking eat soome food only since she's feeling not well but she's the one who said wanna eat at there. Lol.
Ahahaha. Then went shopping and I bought 2 pair of shoes =D
Vincci. I love shoes there. 1 is white wawa shoes (xD wtf I don't know what it calls)
and another 1 pair is black sandals :)
Awww I damn love black and white!
Jasmine bought same style of wawa shoes but different colour as well :)
And I saw a so damn nice Eiffel's tower necklace at vincci!!!
Bought.
XD
Costs me Rm120 there.

Then I bought a new formal skirt at Pdi.
New arrival waaa.
RM120.---Ehem.Skirt only.
Very lady one. XD Lol.
Ah bii said he likes 制服诱惑 XD
But he can't see it lorrr. I at kampar he at PJ timm.
Ahahaha.

Spent $ on some other places also.
Especially at game centre there lo. Lol.
Jasmine and I wore till so nice and so lady, and went to play gun game =.="
Image spoilt lahhhhh!
That game nice dou bao :D

Then we spent RM40 on that photo sticker machine =.=
I paid 20 for 1st round and jas paid another 20 on 2nd round. Lol
So nice arhhh. Heee. Lengs :))

I miss her now errr. Hehe.

Best jimui ever and forever :D
Happy birthday dear!
Loves =]

We too long didn't hang out with each other lerr. But still feel fun when I'm with you.
So so so nice.
Hmmm. Appreciate you so much. Glad that I have you :)

0 comments:

 
 

Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Scrapping elementos: Deliciouscraps©