i love doggy =)

You looking for?

sweet (16) biii (15) friends (3) Emo (2) Exam (2) uni life (2) Cheong K (1) Him (1) Movie (1) New look (1) Result (1) With papa mama♥ (1) blog (1) down (1) hair (1) hang out (1) jimuis (1) webcam (1) 爽! (1)

Older post =]


Guava's blog. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Me! =]

I'm here weyyyy!

My Photo
Guava
Ipoh妹~, Malaysia
CadenceKoi here. Nothing much special..Appreciate with everything that I have. And I'm happy with it =]
View my complete profile

Find me on FB :]

chit chit chat chat~


ShoutMix chat widget

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Weekend ♥

It's been a long time that I didn't update my blog. Lol.
No choice mah. Foundation life =(
Test test test assignment assignment and presentations.
BUSY!
But I won't neglect my fun moments too. Aha!

Lala~Renovated my blog. Hoho. And loveee my signature at below.
Finish this post and you can see it xD

I've done my ECS public speaking, and Mr Abel gave no bad comment on me.
I done the last minutes prepare work and luckily everything went so smooth!
My topic was Why Women Love Bad Boys. Interesting? =]

Still left Marketing assignment,English business proposal,ECS sketch and written assignment,and Maths Test3.
After these sort of things then there come final exam.
After final~Syok ah! xD
*cravings for 1 month holiday*

Hmm..Did I mention that bii is training at Ipoh currently?
I've forgotten. Lol.
I went back to Ipoh on last weekends and we spent it together. Heee~
At night,10pm we watch Black Swan with水痘人(jasmine),jiarong and yeeling.
That was a super SX movie. ==
I told yeeling:
我觉得我们好像买张票进来看色情片酱==
Then I told jasmine:酱激情~来,我们吃popcorn ==
Not laaa..but I really wonder that why ballet dancers need that kind of so-called "encouragement".
LOL.
Forget about it.

After movie.
I,bii and jasmine went to have our dinner at Station One Cafe at Ipoh Garden East.
We laughed at one of the singers coz we really don't know what she sang about.
(after I came back kampar I found that she is Utarian ==)
Love to chat with jasmine!
And we chat for 2 hours there.
Recalled back those precious moments in secondary school especially our Form3.
废材公会,who founded that name one arh? =D Haha! Precious ♥

Sunday.
Bii asked his mum to buy breakfast for us..and he reminded his mum not to buy mee for me.
Cause' I really never eat mee. Others are okay =)
Melts sei me lorrr. So体贴meh. Heee. And thankiuu aunty for buying me mihun~Lala.

We watched movie at home a while then we prepared for outing.
Heee.
Dated with jiarong and yeeling to go to极乐洞at Gunung Rapat.
Niceeee place. Heeeee :)
Before that, bii and I went to 100yen to buy my favourite momo ice.
Mango is the best!
And bii bought 紫菜,a pets hair's roller and a mini rubbish bin for me.
He said I always store rubbish in car (tissues,papers,plastics..) worr. Said me 垃圾婆wa!!!
Sei sui biii. But I love that XD

Reached kek lok tong. Took picture with them.
After that 自由活动 XD
Bii and I went to that世外桃源part (we call de la ==) and walked at that 石卵路XD
Bii kept saying pain and ouch here ouch there. XD
We finished it and we took picture around there lo.
Photos at FB lar. hee. Or I upload later.

I enjoyed last weekend so much because I spent that together with my bii and jimuis. Heeee.

Oh ya!One thing not forget to tell,
Jiarong,Yeeling and I went for yoga class jor. =P
Very very very pain T__T
I mean muscles. Coz we didn't do any exercise since we left our PJ lessons in sec school.
XD
But we enjoy it.

See you soon~Lalalala~
Nah see my signature here. xD Lol ♥

0 comments:

 
 

Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Scrapping elementos: Deliciouscraps©