i love doggy =)

You looking for?

sweet (16) biii (15) friends (3) Emo (2) Exam (2) uni life (2) Cheong K (1) Him (1) Movie (1) New look (1) Result (1) With papa mama♥ (1) blog (1) down (1) hair (1) hang out (1) jimuis (1) webcam (1) 爽! (1)

Older post =]


Guava's blog. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Me! =]

I'm here weyyyy!

My Photo
Guava
Ipoh妹~, Malaysia
CadenceKoi here. Nothing much special..Appreciate with everything that I have. And I'm happy with it =]
View my complete profile

Find me on FB :]

chit chit chat chat~


ShoutMix chat widget

Monday, July 19, 2010

Damn it!

Well.. just finished my financial accounting test today.
I was so sad.
I thought i can score it well?
i've prepared for it and i was quite confident..
somehow, now lost all the confidence towards it ler..
The stupid mortage...i looked less a zero,and i managed to correct it before 1 minutes the test end...
but at the last, still wrong
=(

today totally in a bad mood..i disllike those ppl banyak mulut one..what im talking is my business,right? not yours!
dun ever try to make me feel annoying of you!!
haiz. what a bad day..
really feel so down rightnow.

i was so tired and i hope to end this semester as fast as possible.
I want to proceed to next semester faster..
even though that might be tougher.
Sigh Sigh Sigh!!!!!

i've never been so EMO like today.
Aww...this experience was so painful.
Damn it!!!!

I want to score better in my FINAL EXAM!!!
i don't wanna be a LOSER.

1 comments:

kelvin90 said... 回复此评论

Dun be sad...all of us also wanna end is sem fast...juz try ur best and even result nt good...u also won't regret cz u ard try it hard enough~cheers^^

 
 

Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Scrapping elementos: Deliciouscraps©