i love doggy =)

You looking for?

sweet (16) biii (15) friends (3) Emo (2) Exam (2) uni life (2) Cheong K (1) Him (1) Movie (1) New look (1) Result (1) With papa mama♥ (1) blog (1) down (1) hair (1) hang out (1) jimuis (1) webcam (1) 爽! (1)

Older post =]


Guava's blog. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Me! =]

I'm here weyyyy!

My Photo
Guava
Ipoh妹~, Malaysia
CadenceKoi here. Nothing much special..Appreciate with everything that I have. And I'm happy with it =]
View my complete profile

Find me on FB :]

chit chit chat chat~


ShoutMix chat widget

Thursday, July 22, 2010

speaking test over

Finally,my speaking test was over =)
i was enjoying present radioplay with my group members..^^
wanting, sokkee,yung,zhihang and shela =)
i'm happy that all of us did it quite well within the short given time..
phheww.. at last i can relief.
that few days really took a lot of time for editting the script..
but it over edy lurr..and lecturer said we quite okay~
hope the upcoming groups can perform well also~
today i changed to male's voice lerr..
LOL
Prince Charles lerh~
XD
enjoy the role-playing~
*Can't i marry with a girl that i love?!*

XD

and the critical thinking assignment~we created new group jorr~
slightly different from previous group lor~
joyce joined me,sokkee and zhihang edy =)
we wanna be the first group to present!!
lagi lambat,Final Exam lagi dekat LOL (zhi hang jie said gehh)

01.09.2010 will be our big day lol~our FINAL~
enjoy uni life =]

and..
Especially to my daughter Albee~
guai lar..dun emo edy ~ok?
we all worrying u lerh..
tmr let us hear back ur laughing voice okie..no matter what happen..
we're here for u okay.

friendshippp forever =)

0 comments:

 
 

Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Scrapping elementos: Deliciouscraps©