i love doggy =)

You looking for?

sweet (16) biii (15) friends (3) Emo (2) Exam (2) uni life (2) Cheong K (1) Him (1) Movie (1) New look (1) Result (1) With papa mama♥ (1) blog (1) down (1) hair (1) hang out (1) jimuis (1) webcam (1) 爽! (1)

Older post =]


Guava's blog. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Me! =]

I'm here weyyyy!

My Photo
Guava
Ipoh妹~, Malaysia
CadenceKoi here. Nothing much special..Appreciate with everything that I have. And I'm happy with it =]
View my complete profile

Find me on FB :]

chit chit chat chat~


ShoutMix chat widget

Thursday, August 12, 2010

i love outing with frens =)

I was so lazy to update my blog lolz..
Today just finish the math mid term test. still ok ok lorr.
Not bad =)
Accounting midterm test paper finally finish marking lerr.. got 17.5/20
still ok bah. but final exam wont be that lucky lerr..
now left Critical Thinking presenation and Econs prsentation.
Yerrr.... suppose we will done our CT presentation today de..
i rush like hell..dimm ji postpone to next week worr ='(
haiz. suan lar~

Last saturday I,albee,nick and ken gorr went to ipoh XD
(or should i say i go BACK ipoh~XD)
of coz ken gorr gorr is the driver luuu~
then meet up yeeling and Shion....
i,albee and yeeling very tam leng lorr~~~
wear heels worr.
pain like hell man.
Especially me~~~
we shopping around at jusco first gehh.. 1st thing i do is go watson buy plaster T.T
10 pcs not enuf use some more.
then sei chang...coz must jaga image marr.. Girls are always like dat.
爱靓唔爱命~
XD
bought two new shirts at padini~bo lui liao =P
one is polo tee,another is formal shirt lorr.
Ken gorr,nick and bee also bought theirs =)
we love padini~~
here is pic for polo tee (i straight go counter pay after i try it on XD geng lehh)
next time when i wear formal oni post the photo to here XD

having nice lunch at food n tea =)


i and albee jie ;) after putting on our plaster on feet XD


after jusco,of coz parade lorr..
keep sei chang-ing..
then finally beh tahan lerr..
bought a slipper to change XD
my new formal heels seriously injured my leg edy ='(
the skin peel off edy!!!
pain dao~~when touch with water..oh my f*cking sh*t. i really scold it out in my room XD

after change the shoes i syokk dao~huhu ~~

then go the store help nick n ken gorr them find shoes lorr =D
haha~having fun outing with them =)
then start our journey back to kampar around 8pm (i not sure edy)

and then liao horrr~~
we go McD at medan gopeng there.
Nick n Ken said that they want to try the MCB (actually is GCB) burger lorr~
money finished once they eat that MCB.
Really MCB lorr. XDD
have so much fun in McD. ah ken arrrrr~
and bee took few pictures while that two guys are buying MCB~
haha~

thanks to albee jie =)

albee jie said got flash is leng-er XD

Everytime when getting near to my bday sure got something happens and i sure got injured one. haiz.
last year injured my lips..this year injured my legs ='(
then lerr.. this year upcoming 18th birthday is the date where my uncle passed away for one complete year..
aunt has done the pray on last friday and i got went back to hse also..
so fast,one year lerr..
hope he Rest in Peace in his world there. =]

That's all for today bahh..start to be moody now lerr..should end here for today =]

Night world.

1 comments:

露虹翎 said... 回复此评论

mcb??? ma ci bai???

 
 

Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Scrapping elementos: Deliciouscraps©