i love doggy =)

You looking for?

sweet (16) biii (15) friends (3) Emo (2) Exam (2) uni life (2) Cheong K (1) Him (1) Movie (1) New look (1) Result (1) With papa mama♥ (1) blog (1) down (1) hair (1) hang out (1) jimuis (1) webcam (1) 爽! (1)

Older post =]


Guava's blog. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Me! =]

I'm here weyyyy!

My Photo
Guava
Ipoh妹~, Malaysia
CadenceKoi here. Nothing much special..Appreciate with everything that I have. And I'm happy with it =]
View my complete profile

Find me on FB :]

chit chit chat chat~


ShoutMix chat widget

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

No test for this week =D

This week quite free =)
but nid to prepare for the upcoming presentation lorr~
waiting to wear the formal cloth XD

Next week will have Maths mid-term test 2..hope can score well.
My quiz 2 i got full mark lor.. coz its chapter 3 marh..i like play with the binomial theorem =]
hope all the exam n test n assignment n presentation shun shun lei lei =)

this fri and sat going back ipoh~
^^ syokk.

Enn..nothing special happen these few days bahh.
maybe i will attend the band night on 21st of august =)
i love activities.
fun one.
love to ban leng and play with friends mahh~maybe go with groupmate lorr
Who ask bee them dun wan go ~
but its ok la~
go or dun go i also ok gehh
hope can meet back my long-time-no-see friends there wehh.
hope they can go =)
hope i can go =)

I wanna lose weight T.T
become more fat lerr T.T
One more thing, who can encourage me to drink more water..? T.T
or even should I say,who can FORCE me to drink more water..
I really hate drinking plain water nehh..feel bitter.
Weird me.Haixxz.

that's all for today lorr.nothing special.

*I love my friends*

1 comments:

Unknown said... 回复此评论

Drink more water lar..Otherwise u will gt sick with ease...If u want to make urself drink more water...try to go and execise lar..^^And hope u can score well in ur mid term...GAmbateh n good luck...(:

 
 

Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Scrapping elementos: Deliciouscraps©