i love doggy =)

You looking for?

sweet (16) biii (15) friends (3) Emo (2) Exam (2) uni life (2) Cheong K (1) Him (1) Movie (1) New look (1) Result (1) With papa mama♥ (1) blog (1) down (1) hair (1) hang out (1) jimuis (1) webcam (1) 爽! (1)

Older post =]


Guava's blog. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Me! =]

I'm here weyyyy!

My Photo
Guava
Ipoh妹~, Malaysia
CadenceKoi here. Nothing much special..Appreciate with everything that I have. And I'm happy with it =]
View my complete profile

Find me on FB :]

chit chit chat chat~


ShoutMix chat widget

Friday, August 27, 2010

Sem 2 timetable..

26.08.2010
Sorry for posting it so late >.<
Today had spent half a day to apply for our next sem timetable

Roar!!!
Utar server eat shit ooo rice.
Exactly 9 am,server down till i dunno how to describe man.
I've never spent 9hours more on a stupid downing system website.
The timetable that i initially planned was very different with my current registered timetable.
Many time slot i will be alone. ='(
but never mind,i'll get to know more new friends soon. =)

Albee got her timetable axactly same with her planned one.
Envy-nya~
but my current timetable still ok.

Should be thankful lerr..coz many of them even can't register for their maths lecture.
Suppose there is more classes for maths de.
But i don't know how is the utar system function lar,open too few class,ask ppl how to reg??
hope all friends can settle it as fast as possible lor..

today 8am++ standby at sokkee's hse..
yeeling and sokkee able to reg for their very first lecture.
Me ? Kosong.

then near 12pm,we can't tahan lerr..
then shift place to cc --> Fecca.
but then horr,also same lorr..server sometimes even closed.
but i successfully reg for my very very very 1st subject (maths) finally.
I spent 5 hours to reg 1 subject man.

For c/technology,
coz the available seat only left 1,and i thought i cant reg it de lerr..
u know why?
it showed "SESSION EXPIRED,PLS LOG IN AGAIN" again.
then i log in with heart of disappointed =(
seddenly miracle come jorr!!!
it showed i successfully in dou that lecture that i applied..that means im the last lucky person to be in the same lecture with my friends..
thank god~

okay.
that's all bout my timetable lorr.
dono lucky or unlucky.
but i need to rush between Block B and Block D within few seconds..hahaha.
one week 3 days timm~
but the dismiss time i very like lar~
hehe.
no choice lorr.
be satisfied =)

Albee: we sure will meet up de,coz friendship is Unchangable. =D

0 comments:

 
 

Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Scrapping elementos: Deliciouscraps©