i love doggy =)

You looking for?

sweet (16) biii (15) friends (3) Emo (2) Exam (2) uni life (2) Cheong K (1) Him (1) Movie (1) New look (1) Result (1) With papa mama♥ (1) blog (1) down (1) hair (1) hang out (1) jimuis (1) webcam (1) 爽! (1)

Older post =]


Guava's blog. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Me! =]

I'm here weyyyy!

My Photo
Guava
Ipoh妹~, Malaysia
CadenceKoi here. Nothing much special..Appreciate with everything that I have. And I'm happy with it =]
View my complete profile

Find me on FB :]

chit chit chat chat~


ShoutMix chat widget

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Friends

I miss my friends all rightnow.
I don't hope to be apart with anyone of them.
Are you one of my friends,too?
Then please,Don't leave me.
Don't be apart with me,no matter physically or emotionally.
Friendship is a treasure which we gain it from each single moment,single day.
Hard to gain,Hard to maintain,and Easy to be broken.
We should cherish what we have now,isn't it?
We could never able to predict what will be happening tomorrow.
Frienship,Family,and Love
All of them are Priceless.
Appreciate what you have.
Don't let yourself to regret someday.
Treat everyone like there is no more tomorrow for every single moment.

Albee,Nick,Jiarong,Ken,
We got to know each other in the first sem in our uni life.
Memories will always left in my mind. =)
I would never forget the moments that we spent together..
Even though we are in different classes in next sem,but I do hope to be a more close friends with you all..
An apologize here if I have did anything that caused you all to be unhappy.
Sorry.

Yeeling,Chenwai,AhXian,
Last time when we are in secondary school,
We used to be schoolmates or even classmates.
But we never talk and chat seriously..
Or even we have argued before.
So sorry for my bad attitude. =(
But we spent los of time together in uni,
and be more close rather than last time.
Hope our friendship can last long and will not change as we getting more grown.
=)

Love Friends Forever

0 comments:

 
 

Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Scrapping elementos: Deliciouscraps©