i love doggy =)

You looking for?

sweet (16) biii (15) friends (3) Emo (2) Exam (2) uni life (2) Cheong K (1) Him (1) Movie (1) New look (1) Result (1) With papa mama♥ (1) blog (1) down (1) hair (1) hang out (1) jimuis (1) webcam (1) 爽! (1)

Older post =]


Guava's blog. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Me! =]

I'm here weyyyy!

My Photo
Guava
Ipoh妹~, Malaysia
CadenceKoi here. Nothing much special..Appreciate with everything that I have. And I'm happy with it =]
View my complete profile

Find me on FB :]

chit chit chat chat~


ShoutMix chat widget

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

♥ YumCha ♥

Yip n Mr Beh called me when they were on the way to kampar.
[Mr Bear came back for his sem break~Until 12 of Sept]
Then that time i was in Albee's hse~
haha~
Erm..we do " revision" that time..
But after we done 2-3 maths question then we start to watch our downloaded movie..~
bahaha~

Then around 10.30 they reached ler,and dad sent me to meet them after he finished bath lor.
We met at Station-R.(opposite GrandKamparHotel)
At first the atmosphere was so cold lorr~Coz long time we din see each other lerr..

We chit chat while waiting for Meng and Hon to come..
They so slow lorr~~

That 4 guys kept ejek me lorr~
But 唔讲又点有得笑啊~
haha
They still misunderstand the relationship between me and someone lolx..
=.="

Mr bear gave me my belated birthday present~
haha~
I thought he joke last time..dimm ji he really brought me that.
Coz i'm a girl..so my present is packed with my beloved purple colour paper bag~
hohoho
Meng and Hon dun have gahh ^^
They kept saying my gift given by Mr bear is his "collection"
hahaha
hak sei ngorr arr

After yumcha also 12am ++ lerr
Yip them still need to attend exam the next day some more..
Then Yip and Mr bear sent me back home lor~
They are suiyan!!
Kept scaring me on the way back to home
But they reminded me of the past.
The happy memory one.

Thanks to that two gentlemen~
Accompanied me went to upstairs until they saw my mum opened the door for me.
But they said the apartment that i'm staying is scary and not human live de worr.
Call me move to better hostel.
Maybe soon barh~Not now lo..
Thanks for their friend's caring.
Felt warm

Friendship is like a magic power
When you feel you have nothing,
look for your friends
Cause they are always be there for you
=)

I'm glad that our friendship was totally unchanged even we have never talk for almost 2 years++..
I've never meet&see them for almost 1 year..
But I feel like we had just seen each other yesterday.

Frienship forever~
废材公会forever.
[Next time must invite jasmine.Thay thought she's studying in s'pore worr ~!!]



Mr. Bear wrapped it by himself de~(I think so larh~haha xD)
It's a bearbear wrapping paper lol~


Midnight--E.D.P.

It's fragrance is sooooo sweet.

P/S: Mr Bearbeh said清甜is my style worr ~ XD
Thanks to Mr.Bear~ =]

0 comments:

 
 

Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Scrapping elementos: Deliciouscraps©