i love doggy =)

You looking for?

sweet (16) biii (15) friends (3) Emo (2) Exam (2) uni life (2) Cheong K (1) Him (1) Movie (1) New look (1) Result (1) With papa mama♥ (1) blog (1) down (1) hair (1) hang out (1) jimuis (1) webcam (1) 爽! (1)

Older post =]


Guava's blog. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Me! =]

I'm here weyyyy!

My Photo
Guava
Ipoh妹~, Malaysia
CadenceKoi here. Nothing much special..Appreciate with everything that I have. And I'm happy with it =]
View my complete profile

Find me on FB :]

chit chit chat chat~


ShoutMix chat widget

Thursday, September 2, 2010

=( Contrast mood )=

Well..
It's a good sign that I post this at afternoon time =)
Coz usually you will never see my blog post during afternoon time.
Then why today I'm here now??
Hohoho~
Coz I have free time rightnow.
And
Coz economics exam has already done~
And luckily I was still able to answer those question.
But Chapter 10's question not so well llorr.
Coz I didn't study for it.
This morning only I start with the revision.
And I woke up around 1130 today, minus out those zab ba lang stuffs, I still have 1 hours ++ to study 10 chapters ^^
So, I quite satisfied lerr =)
At least I don't have the Emo mood now for the exam.

Okay, Don't talk about exam.
Talk about me,
my parents gonna shift their working place lerr.
That means I'm no longer stay together with them, and I will start to drive to campus next month..
You know, they are always busy with job, and this I only experienced 3 or 4 years staying together with them..
Other time I was stayed together with relatives or grandma.
I'm not blaming them,
but I feel so unwilling to be apart with them.
I do love my parents so much.
One more thing, I need to find a new house for me to stay..
And how about my doggy?
My parents will bring it to their new environment after 1 month they stayed at there..
Coz they need to seek new and suitable place to stay also..
Within this 1 month, I think I'm the one who suppose to take care of it..
It's not a big problem coz I love it too..
But I worry about it..
Coz it used to be stay inside home..
If I rent a new room, I worry that the host will not allow me to take care of it even outside the house...

Feel unhappy..
I'm sad coz I need to be apart with my parents again,
but I know they will definitely come and visit me during their off day..
And I also can go to find them every week if I free.
But how about my doggy worr..Haiz..

1 comments:

Unknown said... 回复此评论

What i can say is:Always support you..Just give me a call whenever you need helps..^W^

 
 

Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Scrapping elementos: Deliciouscraps©