i love doggy =)

You looking for?

sweet (16) biii (15) friends (3) Emo (2) Exam (2) uni life (2) Cheong K (1) Him (1) Movie (1) New look (1) Result (1) With papa mama♥ (1) blog (1) down (1) hair (1) hang out (1) jimuis (1) webcam (1) 爽! (1)

Older post =]


Guava's blog. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Me! =]

I'm here weyyyy!

My Photo
Guava
Ipoh妹~, Malaysia
CadenceKoi here. Nothing much special..Appreciate with everything that I have. And I'm happy with it =]
View my complete profile

Find me on FB :]

chit chit chat chat~


ShoutMix chat widget

Friday, September 10, 2010

♥ Fun time with friends..Love u all ♥

Wow..Ignored my blog for many days edy XD
Well..Finish exam and we've enjoyed a BBQ Party on 6th Sept.
Enjoy,Enjoy and Enjoy.
=)
Miss the time... Will we be in in the same class next sem?
Who knows??
=D
Btw,thanks for attending the party.

Next, I've made hair rebonding on tuesday..
Cost me..no no, costs my mum RM 200.
XD
But good quality larr.
and got leng zai to see mahh..that's y so expensive XDD
JKJK.

Wednesday,
I felt damn happy on that day =)
I took bus alone back to ipoh..
Dare-nya me.
Haha..Coz this's the first time i take short journey bus alone..
And Mr bear come and fetch me once i reached the bus stop.
He sent me to bank and sign agreement..
Coz my dad is going to buy a new car,for me i think.
XD
After i settled all the things then he fetch me to his house lorr =)
My first time to go to a guy friend's house without companion..
LOL
His neighbours and family think I'm his special friend bahh..I think.
XD
coz his neighbour smile is like... =DD
LOL
I spent around 3 hours ++ in his house to watch tv and online lorr.
Thanks to his mum's treat ^^
Rojak and aiyubing.
XDD

We went to jasmine's hse to fetch her to jusco =)
To watch Cat n Dog's 3D
Bearbear watch edy de..
but he said wanna watch again =.=
Anyway,the animals are quite cute :)

We went to Ipoh Garden East to find food to eat
Gosh we've entered a cafe.. Friends Cafe
I thought the food there won't be so expensive..
Once i opened the menu..
Set-- RM27.90 excluded drinks
@.@
Others ala carte-- RM 20 and above..
If you see that you'll be scared I tell you.
Haha..
Erm. taste is just okok lo..
After that bearbear fetch me back to kampar..
He and jasmine play with my Feizai..
Feizai very like them =)
and they very like it also
XD
Have fun with my dear friends :)

When will be the next meet again?
:)
I miss you all.

0 comments:

 
 

Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Scrapping elementos: Deliciouscraps©