i love doggy =)

You looking for?

sweet (16) biii (15) friends (3) Emo (2) Exam (2) uni life (2) Cheong K (1) Him (1) Movie (1) New look (1) Result (1) With papa mama♥ (1) blog (1) down (1) hair (1) hang out (1) jimuis (1) webcam (1) 爽! (1)

Older post =]


Guava's blog. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Me! =]

I'm here weyyyy!

My Photo
Guava
Ipoh妹~, Malaysia
CadenceKoi here. Nothing much special..Appreciate with everything that I have. And I'm happy with it =]
View my complete profile

Find me on FB :]

chit chit chat chat~


ShoutMix chat widget

Monday, September 27, 2010

I love ipoh~~love friends

Last weekend i back ipoh and stayed 2 nights at jasmine's house.
Hees.
Happy that I can back to there..thought can only stay a night de..since i have to work on sunday.
but bearbear suddenly said wanna bring me to his friends birthday party then only fetch me back to kampar..
He said got clubbing after that,but cause i need to back to kampar,so i cant follow them for second round~
So sad lorr..i want go also.
called to dad n mum and informed them bout friend's party.
Yay~~! can stay one more night ^^
but lastly we didn't go to birthday party and clubbing also.
Guaizai guai lui~
lolxx

I,Jas,bearbear,meng,ky,yl and siew fei went to eat at jusco~
cause tgv's ticket for chenzhen sold out..
So we went to that gekling cinema (behind yikfoong that one xD)~
haha.jas said she even can heard the beside room geh movie sound~
ya it's a fact.
LOL
but quite enjoy lorr :)
I love outing with friends mah..

Here's a question:
Am I too over if I start a new relationship after 2 weeks I broke up with my ex bf?
bearbear cares me a lot ..and i know that he won't simply dump me aside anytime..
not like my ex.
i told all this to mum.and she said she will support me geh..as long as he treats me good.
But i scare there are some ppl who consider me as playgirl..
I'm not playing with relationships.
I'm not consider bearbear as replacement also..I'm very sure for this..
He will treat me very good de :)


Jasmine~i very miss you arrr~!!
:) dunno how's your prom leh~

0 comments:

 
 

Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Scrapping elementos: Deliciouscraps©