i love doggy =)

You looking for?

sweet (16) biii (15) friends (3) Emo (2) Exam (2) uni life (2) Cheong K (1) Him (1) Movie (1) New look (1) Result (1) With papa mama♥ (1) blog (1) down (1) hair (1) hang out (1) jimuis (1) webcam (1) 爽! (1)

Older post =]


Guava's blog. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Me! =]

I'm here weyyyy!

My Photo
Guava
Ipoh妹~, Malaysia
CadenceKoi here. Nothing much special..Appreciate with everything that I have. And I'm happy with it =]
View my complete profile

Find me on FB :]

chit chit chat chat~


ShoutMix chat widget

Monday, September 20, 2010

SEM 2,new life.

Yesterday night went cheong-K with albee,nick,ken gorrgorr,haur gor and yeeling :)
Enjoyed very much..
We purposely went to ipoh parade k-box to cheongK.
Crazy @.@
But Syokkk!!

2am++ only reached home..mum showed me her black face.Lol
But coz she sleepy la i know =)

Today started my sem2..
I was too unlucky maybe.
1st class--Management, Lecturer : MS KAM
omg..meet her for this sem again.but still okay la,coz she teach dou quite clear geh.
The biggest fear come le!
2nd class--General maths2, Lecturer : MS TAN!!!!!
F**k.
i shouted "SHIT!" once she came in..but other ppl also did it as well.
See..How bad luck am I.
I dislike her way of teaching..aiyarr..conclusion is I don't want her to teach me la!!
Maybe tomorrow will go to office and apply for class transfer..
If time slot not okay for me,then no choice le.
I have to depend on my ownself once again..
Depends on her arr? I sure die le.
Haih..
Moody moody moody.

1 comments:

Unknown said... 回复此评论

Anyway enjoy ur sem 2 lar^W^

 
 

Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Scrapping elementos: Deliciouscraps©