i love doggy =)

You looking for?

sweet (16) biii (15) friends (3) Emo (2) Exam (2) uni life (2) Cheong K (1) Him (1) Movie (1) New look (1) Result (1) With papa mama♥ (1) blog (1) down (1) hair (1) hang out (1) jimuis (1) webcam (1) 爽! (1)

Older post =]


Guava's blog. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Me! =]

I'm here weyyyy!

My Photo
Guava
Ipoh妹~, Malaysia
CadenceKoi here. Nothing much special..Appreciate with everything that I have. And I'm happy with it =]
View my complete profile

Find me on FB :]

chit chit chat chat~


ShoutMix chat widget

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Results for Y1S1 :)

Result had been released :)
Phewww~
Luckily I pass all the subjects..
CGPA 3.3711
--Basic English got A
--General Maths1 got A
--Principles of Economics got B
--Critical Thinking got B
--Financial Accounting got B-

I quite satisfied with it lerr :)
Since I didn't put much effort on this time's exam..
Thanks god.
Next sem I need to be more hardworking to catch up woth other ppl.
I want my CGPA rise to over 3.5

I thought I couldn't pass my accounting exam coz I didn't manage to finish answering the questions..
25 marks I left blank..
Luckily man.
Pheww~

I've called to someone once I saw my result.
:)
Not the one I've mentioned in previous post.
If he saw this then for sure he knows who he is.
Lol~
Thanks coz you are here.

Happy~~~~~
And congratz to all friends who passed their exams..
And for those who are not happy with the results,
cheer and don't be too upset..
Don't give up easily :)
You sure can get good results okay :)

0 comments:

 
 

Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Scrapping elementos: Deliciouscraps©