i love doggy =)

You looking for?

sweet (16) biii (15) friends (3) Emo (2) Exam (2) uni life (2) Cheong K (1) Him (1) Movie (1) New look (1) Result (1) With papa mama♥ (1) blog (1) down (1) hair (1) hang out (1) jimuis (1) webcam (1) 爽! (1)

Older post =]


Guava's blog. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Me! =]

I'm here weyyyy!

My Photo
Guava
Ipoh妹~, Malaysia
CadenceKoi here. Nothing much special..Appreciate with everything that I have. And I'm happy with it =]
View my complete profile

Find me on FB :]

chit chit chat chat~


ShoutMix chat widget

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sweet Date~BSL

30.10.2010

Today was such a sweet day for me :)
Date with my bearbear~hohohoh xD
Morning used 30 minutes to reach his house..Then went to C.K. took my con~
I love Grey lens~~~^^
wahhh syokk dou ah.
Nice~better than blue so much :D
WORTH~

Then spent around 3 hours in his house la~watched funny movie and laugh like sorlou sorpor =.=
Then 2pm something heading to jasmine house..
T^T!!!!
She went out for some urgent case jor.. :( Didn't see her today
And ken them overtook jor 1 extra ticket..nvm lorr.
The Child's Eye--330pm at TGV kintacity.
Not too boring lar~some scenes were too ganjiong.. i was keeping my breath when that dog-ppl thing appear...
O_O
Like I'm the actress gem.lolsss
hahaha
Scream also lorr. suddenly pop out hak sei yan meh~
if 3D version more terrible arh~
Cherry and yeeling so cute xD
they covered their faces before those things pop out XD
Albee them i jau dont know ah..too far jor :(

After movie bearbear accompanied me to buy shoes~
Vincci..hee :) nice shoes he chose.
Like that very much ah~ RM 40.50
Okay ah.worth~hohoho
Bii said he wants to pay but i rejected jor~
*Don't buy shoes for ur partners ar.. It's not a good sign. like encouraging he/she to leave u..it's a superstition but i rather believe it than not.*

Then went to dong gu teng~eat :D
Jeng ah~hehe :)
Then back to bii's house and stay a while..jau start to go batu gajah find pooimun to get our new sim card.
Wahhhhhh her friend really...haiz. directed us to drive to wrong road..
after reach there my stomach getting to pain some more..coz today ate Tgv's sell geh sandwich..
Warning to you all: Dont ever buy sandwich from there..don't know expired jor how long geh T.T~
Pain till hell @.@

He sent me back to kampar..Then he's staying at ky's hostel rightnow xD
no one inside the house knows him~coz ky and meng back to ipoh jor..xD
later their housemates think bii is a thief or robber O_O
muahahahahaha~='D
Thanks coz got him by my side :)
If not with my condition i also dont know how am i able to drive back to kampar ..

I love you ah~!
Thanks coz so sek me :)
hehe.
Sweet date with you ar. waiting your next homecoming on your holiday :))
I'll finish up and rush all the assignments before you come back :D
Promised.

Week 9~must finish all jor~!!
:)
Miss you miss you

1 comments:

Bowie said... 回复此评论

If you believe that superstitious will usually worry about that. My ones buy shoes for me but we also until now.Just believe yourself and himself.

 
 

Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Scrapping elementos: Deliciouscraps©