i love doggy =)

You looking for?

sweet (16) biii (15) friends (3) Emo (2) Exam (2) uni life (2) Cheong K (1) Him (1) Movie (1) New look (1) Result (1) With papa mama♥ (1) blog (1) down (1) hair (1) hang out (1) jimuis (1) webcam (1) 爽! (1)

Older post =]


Guava's blog. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Me! =]

I'm here weyyyy!

My Photo
Guava
Ipoh妹~, Malaysia
CadenceKoi here. Nothing much special..Appreciate with everything that I have. And I'm happy with it =]
View my complete profile

Find me on FB :]

chit chit chat chat~


ShoutMix chat widget

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Bii,Emo and Happy bigday to yiwen :) ♥

This few days I always stick with Bii..Suddenly need to separate again.
Lots of Emm Seh dak.
:(
I love every moment that I spend with him..
I feel only happy and sweet be with him. Nothing to worry about when I am with him.
He won't let me to have any trouble feeling.
We always disregard other people XD
Like whole world only have we 2 gem. We talk our topic xD

Sad and moody today.
Last night I reach home (kampar) about 12.30a.m.
Quite early ler.We left earlier from yiwen's bday party some more.
Mum showed me her black face. And I dislike she behaves in this way.
I got tell'em that I might back home quite late.
But still,the same.
Dad scolded me through phone some more..Don't they know that I will unhappy too?
I rarely go out..And I hang out just to attend my friend's bday party..
This time I don't have any fault.
I've told them.
Yet, they still can't understand my situation.
I know you all care me and worry me a lot.
But..Please trust me,okay?
If I want to behave like a bad girl, n0 point for me to wait till now.
N years ago I can choose to be a bad girl.
Dad and mum always work at other states,and have less time to see me.
That was a great opportunity for me to behave like a lala.
No need to wait till I stay together with them.
I can't tolerate that they ignore me, or talk to me using that kind of behsong voice. And show me their unhappy face.
I did explain.
Luckily just now mum and dad treat me back like usual.
If not I will emo till...haih.

I miss bii so much.
I wish that I can express out all the unhappy feelings...
They're trapping inside my heart.
Sanfu.
Are you there for me...?
I need you.
:'(
Seriously.
Long time didn't have this kind of feel.

Bii is watching movie with his friends now...
How I wish that Im sitting beside him,watching movie rightnow.
But I just can't.
I can't.

His phone credit expired some more.
:(
I really hope he can accompany me now.
I know I'm bothersome.
:(

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last night I,Bii and Meng bought a bottle of wine for yiwen as her bday present. :)
She's 18 now~!
Haha. Who don't know la. yorr.
The party delayed 2 hours *_*
yiwen,yy,cnam,pooimun,puiyee,siewfei,meng,munhon,khai,I,bii,daniel,ckit,and 4 yiwen's friend.
:)
We enjoyed.
But they played guowang game.
Bii forbidden me to play ~
Coz' too danger.haha.
Those who holds King,can be an instructor for anything.
Quite danger.
Haha~yorr. But can't play.
So bii keep on making me drunk. zzz
I love he sings.
Whole night he just hugged me and sang. He jealous that I sat near with yiwen's friend. LOL
But he's so cute lorr. XD
We沉醉in our 2ppl world again. ~.~
Then began to get drunk le.
Bii drink less coz' he needs to drice and sent me back.
Martell+Wine+Champagne+Sprite+Orangejuice+Lemontea
GG!
But I enjoyed worr.
lol.
* HOHOHO became our laugh now. XD hohoho *

Today morning I accompanied bii to wait for bus.
He needs to back to ipoh by bus.
just b'coz of me la. yorr.
He skipped many bus.
Accompany me longer.
:)
Sorlou. Both of us like to chat with each other.
Keng sam xi.
hee.
So nice.
Talked about future.~Funny.
Felt like not willing to let him go back ipoh.
Sunday..He will go back to KL le. :'(
Need to wait 1 month ++ only can see him.
Christmas I can't celebrate with him some more. :(((((((((
Coz' my final exam will begin on 27.12.2010
SH*T
:(
And dad mum sure won't allow me to go to KL to celebrate de.
Haih.
Suan la.
I've never expect that they will allow.So I'm not going to tell them about this even a single word.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last night took in Kbox parade toilet..Bii said he waited me for so long worr.I took 1 pic jek ah!
=.=............
*begin to get drunk,real ppl face damn red*
Bii said he loves my hair style like this. hohoho~

One and the last photo for the day :) yiwen looked so gorgeous arh~Sok dou bao. YY zap dou bou larhh XD

My face soooo red.Drunk face. yerrrrrr

Happy birthday yiwen :))

happy 18th.Wish you happy with yy forever. And have a bright bright future for your career :D


i♥bsl

0 comments:

 
 

Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Scrapping elementos: Deliciouscraps©