i love doggy =)

You looking for?

sweet (16) biii (15) friends (3) Emo (2) Exam (2) uni life (2) Cheong K (1) Him (1) Movie (1) New look (1) Result (1) With papa mama♥ (1) blog (1) down (1) hair (1) hang out (1) jimuis (1) webcam (1) 爽! (1)

Older post =]


Guava's blog. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Me! =]

I'm here weyyyy!

My Photo
Guava
Ipoh妹~, Malaysia
CadenceKoi here. Nothing much special..Appreciate with everything that I have. And I'm happy with it =]
View my complete profile

Find me on FB :]

chit chit chat chat~


ShoutMix chat widget

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

♥ Bii's surprise + CT video taking day ♥

Yesterday's mood was so down when I dismiss from class :(
Bii promised to come kampar to find me..but he suddenly said his mum disallowed him to come by motor le..haiz.
Dangerous la..I know.
But will disappointed also ger marhh ='(
Still okay lor..bii suddenly release his unhappy mood to me worr..
He said moody very sanfu then straight go to nap le. ignore me T^T
Dailou ah..i also sad-ing leh :(

After 1 hours++
He finally text me le ~.~
Keep saying sorry baby :(
Yerrr I hate sorry this word ah. I dont wanna hear again..
Then mood still in down mode de.
:((((((((((((

Suddenly phone rang, (that time raining heavily,and im staying at apartment de)
I: ....wei?
Bii: Where are you worr~?(background sound so noisy. raining there.)
I:...At hostel lorr.
Bii:...In room?
I:...Ya la.
Bii: ^^You see outside from your window~

That time I didn't think anything gah!
Then I wake up and see outside lorr...
*My room window can direcly see outside de corridor*
Then I saw he standing very cute at corridor there ah..
Lolx!!!
Sei suilou. surprised me worr! gei sui ah.
Then I keep staying in 亢奋 mode.. coz too excited and shock jorr.

He followed yy's car come de. that's why mum didn't scold :D
hohohoho~
then at night we went to newtown to find khai them.
I back home around 12.30am lar~

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Today I woke up at around 7.30am..ready to go out to take CT video with my chanchan look..=.=
Arghhhh!! I fetch sokkee,mervin,jiarong and also bii :)
Coz he had nothing to do at meng and khai's hostel.

We went to pasar to have our breakfast :)
After that we went to our video settings larr.
Spent many hours to take video. :(
Weather was so hot and the sun burnt our skin!!
Here's few snapshots :))
Dont know why,bii's phone camera made me seems so fair XDD
hahaha~without edit my dark eye circle GG @@


Bii put my cap onto his head =.= And Idk what was he doing that time..like a kid ♥ you see how chan I am T_T


This is part of our video :) Coming soon


The sun burnt me T_T And you see the obvious mark of my sandals ~


=.= Dim suen ah~!!!

I'm so worry that our video is out of topic..coz i just realized that we are wuite less concentrating on the theme..
If really not success..then maybe need to retake again le..but they...
Haih. Hope the video okay la.
Just now after sent them back hostel..I and bii went to the park at westlake there. hehe :)
So nice ah. Have a walk and sit and chit chat to relax.
I looked so chan. if not i sure take photo de T_T
Bii said this to me before I leave:
Hoho~好好揽啊...边度揾啊~
wahh sweet sei ngorr.
XD
hees.
Hou lam lei ah xD

♥ BSL

0 comments:

 
 

Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Scrapping elementos: Deliciouscraps©