i love doggy =)

You looking for?

sweet (16) biii (15) friends (3) Emo (2) Exam (2) uni life (2) Cheong K (1) Him (1) Movie (1) New look (1) Result (1) With papa mama♥ (1) blog (1) down (1) hair (1) hang out (1) jimuis (1) webcam (1) 爽! (1)

Older post =]


Guava's blog. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Me! =]

I'm here weyyyy!

My Photo
Guava
Ipoh妹~, Malaysia
CadenceKoi here. Nothing much special..Appreciate with everything that I have. And I'm happy with it =]
View my complete profile

Find me on FB :]

chit chit chat chat~


ShoutMix chat widget

Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas EVERYONE =]

Ouch ouch ouch..
Forget to post this just now.
It's christmas eve today :)

Dear munyee
Even though I'm not with you all right now,
yeah I'm in kampar,studying for my upcoming final exam on few days later :(
I wish that you're doing fine there, be tough and strong.
I believe that there're lots of friends beside you right :D
How I wish I could see you. Loooonng time didn't see you.
Wish you have a blast celebration with family and friends,
and heal faster!! Hehehe. I know you can do it :)
I wish Mr.Santa give you an extreme healthy body & happy life :))
You're merited for it.
Love you muchie. =] Merry x'mas girl :)


Dear all my friends
Do well in your study & life, and so I am.
Hehe,same, I wish that we all have a healthy body.
As my mum said, we can't buy health with how grand amount of wealth.
:))
Cherish what you're having now.
Coz' we're much more lucky than many other people. Don't we?
Spend our time meaningfully :D
Hmm..Yea, I admit that sometimes I less contact with you all,
and less communicate with some new friends,
but I do consider you all as my important people in my life :)
I can't survive without friends, that's my principle.
Love life and live happily :)
Love you all!!Merry X'mas~ :)


Dear dad & mum
I think both of you will never see this post larr. LOL
But never mind, I'll still posting this here. XD
Thanks for bringing me to this colourful world :)
Educated me,raised me, and gave me a happy life.
Hmm..Tell you all here,my dad and mum never,never beat me,never thrash me before.
:D
I'm so obedient, hohoho XD
Dad and mum do love me so much. Me too! I still want to be your children in the next life :)
Both of you are my Santa forever :)
Wish you all will be heathier and healthier,
I promised that I'll give you a relaxing life after I graduated. :)
I'll work hard to give you a better life. PROMISED.
Muarks!!! I Love You daddy mummy :)

Merry christmas!

Dear sister & brother
Many people don't know that I have siblings right? XD
Sister is a 27-year-old pretty mature lady :)
Brother is a 25-year-old lengzai. LOL
I less contact them coz' they're busy for work.
Notice: They're no longer single okays!!But haven't married. Me too. Lol. XD
I'm looking forward for the CNY, I can see my dearest sweet sister soon :)
Miss them so much.
Wish jie & gor fast fast marry with their partners :) And have happiness foerver.
Merry X'mas :D

Love you!!

Finally.

Dear my dearest MahXiang
Study hard and stay with me forever.
Every post is mentioning about you. lol
You must be so hangfuk since couple with me xD
Hee. Suibii.
Hmm..I remember one of your promises to me:
以后每一个节日,我要你第一个想到我
Can this count as a promise? :D
Ya I sure will. You're the first,okay?
Except for my dad & mum's birthday,except for father's day & mother's day lar of course.
I'll change my name to MahTai N-years later. Hoho.
Very shy timm. xD
Muark.
Even though this year's christmas eve and christmas you're not beside me,
It's okay.
I'll work hard for the final exam,and prove that the separation for now is worth.
I feel thankful to Mr.Santa coz he gave my beloved present to me earlier, on 25th September 2010 :]
I love you. Have a merry christmas with friends :)

It's Guava here! =]

0 comments:

 
 

Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Scrapping elementos: Deliciouscraps©