i love doggy =)

You looking for?

sweet (16) biii (15) friends (3) Emo (2) Exam (2) uni life (2) Cheong K (1) Him (1) Movie (1) New look (1) Result (1) With papa mama♥ (1) blog (1) down (1) hair (1) hang out (1) jimuis (1) webcam (1) 爽! (1)

Older post =]


Guava's blog. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Me! =]

I'm here weyyyy!

My Photo
Guava
Ipoh妹~, Malaysia
CadenceKoi here. Nothing much special..Appreciate with everything that I have. And I'm happy with it =]
View my complete profile

Find me on FB :]

chit chit chat chat~


ShoutMix chat widget

Friday, December 24, 2010

♥ Bii asked is 2012 true? ♥

Okays, This post is seriously sweet. Lol xD

Today morning, Phone conversation between Bii & I

。。。Bii
。。。Me

"你说啊,如果这世界真的有2012事件的话,你会怎样~?"
"什么怎样~?好好过埋它咯~"
"怎样好好过?"
"就做自己想做的事啦~过得充实点~可能真的会发生,我们也不知道的啊~"
"哦...会不会是真的咧?你看都拍成电影了~好像很真酱"
"做么?你收到风,是真的啊~??"
"没有啦,好奇咯。到时如果是真的话,那些浪好像KLCC酱高盖过来,骨都碎啊!"
"是咯是咯~"
"不过如果到时候浪真的来,我要用一条yinji绳(plastics)绑住我跟你~浪来都打不散啊~"
"傻傻底的你~" *sweet* ♥

Then afternoon, I read a magazine and played on a psychological test.
The title was : 你在另一半心中的地位
。。。。。。
So I got the final answer:
---你的另一半是很爱你的,尽管他没有把你“捧上天”,
可是你仍是他生命中极重要的一部分,缺你绝对不可,所以别胡思乱想了。 ---

After that I was so excited and planned to make a call to him and tell him about this :)
Once I take out the phone and I suddenly saw a message from him--"I love you"
suilou! Want me to bite by ant arh? T__T
Then I called him.
But the call was disconnected for twice. :(
Started to feel a bit dissapointed..

Few seconds later my phone rang,

"喂?"
"喂~打来做么~" *摩托声*
"你在骑摩托啊?!"
"哦,我停在一边了好不好~"
"噢~吓死我,去哪里?"
"没有啊,我去供摩托嘛~"
"喔~做么特地停一边,你怕我找不到你啊~?"
"是啦~!" *sweet* ♥
"没什么啦,你回到家再call我啦,小心点啊。"
"嗯~"

Then that time sweet dou boom jor, I don't know where's the feel of disappointment gone to. lol.
Suibii..always make me so sweet :D
I found that there are plenty of sign in my blog nowadays.
Lol.
And almost every post is talking about him ~_~
No choice,too love him jorr. XD
Forgive me people.


Dear ahbii, I don't care if there's any doomsday in 2012..
I will love you more and more,
spend our time together till the end of world :)
Each day I love you, more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.
:D
I'm glad that I had you.

♥ bsl

0 comments:

 
 

Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Scrapping elementos: Deliciouscraps©