i love doggy =)

You looking for?

sweet (16) biii (15) friends (3) Emo (2) Exam (2) uni life (2) Cheong K (1) Him (1) Movie (1) New look (1) Result (1) With papa mama♥ (1) blog (1) down (1) hair (1) hang out (1) jimuis (1) webcam (1) 爽! (1)

Older post =]


Guava's blog. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Me! =]

I'm here weyyyy!

My Photo
Guava
Ipoh妹~, Malaysia
CadenceKoi here. Nothing much special..Appreciate with everything that I have. And I'm happy with it =]
View my complete profile

Find me on FB :]

chit chit chat chat~


ShoutMix chat widget

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Uhmm..Happy New Year..? ^^

HAPPY NEW YEAR people!!!
It's 2011 now. Time flies too fast!
I need to fill "19" in AGE of every form for this year le T__T


Erm. Ignored my blog for one week plus due to my preparation for Final Exam.
Here's the update :)


Okay..As what I written in FB..
Countdown was really sucks. Haih.
How come our reservation will gone ?? Reserved jor also can't go in.
Dumbie l*vish.

Okay. Ignore the countdown night part coz it really pissed me off!

27-30th I was busying and crazily prepare for my Sem2 Finals.
It was really really a FIRST time for me to be that hardworking for my study =.=
Before this I really not care much for my exam.
I was like : Let it be~~
That is last time larr please.

This time's exam I paid so many effort for it.
Study day and night. Even sometimes I will lazy for a while and take a short..long break xD
But I really tried my best this time. Self fulfillment was..FULL!
:)
Except for English lar. For maths,management,FM and CT, I've tried my best..
Especially management arhhh T__T
I memorized for 11 chapters, I spent half an hour in memorizing each chapter. It reallly breaks my record!!
Hope CGPA Won't drop ;)
Next sem will pay much more effort than now.

30.12.2010
Bii came Kampar dy.
He stayed overnight at munhon's house. After I finished my last paper, I went to see him at westlake :))
Then fetched him back to my house lorr. Watch drama together and took dinner together.
After that sent him back to munhon's house again.

31.12.2010
Around 12.00nn.
Bii drove my car and we went back to Ipoh together with munhon.
Sent munhon to his destination,and we went back to bii's house.
Then khai them date us out. K-box? E-box?傻傻分不清楚 @@
We rushed to have our brunch at Crazy Ice-cream House..Finished the meal within 15 mins and settled bill. =.=
Other customers must be shocked by us xDD
Bii said "你是我见过的女生当中吃东西最快的" XD
Set lunch leh!
Bii kept looking at me when I'm eating de lorr!!
Then I used the leftover spaggheti in my plate to act those 斯文女生吃东西的优雅 pose.
哇!我自己都顶唔顺啊 (>.<)
xD

Rushed here rushed there,coz we thought they're waiting for our student ID card to get offer package. And Bii heard khai said EBOX.
We went to EBOX, then yy said they're in room no.88
Then receptionist there said "Are you sure? We don't have room no.88 worr!"
Then called to yy again. He said no.18.
The receptionist said again "Are you sure?! There's no one in room no.18 worr! Are you sure it's here? Or jusco that one?"
=.=
I felt like wanna give him a super duper hard slap on his face.
今时今日,甘既服务态度?!点忍哦?!YERR!
Then we back to parade's kbox again. They said at there wor. Sucks mou.

Hmm..We went to bii's last time workingplace there. And meet a woman that bii very respects,玲姐 :)
She said I hou leng. xDD
Yorrrr very 暗爽 lorrr~
Nice to meet her. Very nice person.

Night part. I skipped. It really pissed me off!
Never again!!
Spoilt my mood, disappointed me, totally out out out of my expectation!!!
Luckily we still went to Station-One and played games.
We still have entertainment. :)

3am reach back bii's home.
We chit chit chat chat for 2 hours at living room.
Lol. Keng sum xi.
So sweet. We chat everything. No secret between us.
I don't wanna hide anything from him.

He said I'm perfect for him.
Heeee ;]
Hou guai sweet lorr.
Really thanks for my 18th birthday :)
One greeting message had let us met back and brought us to be together.

5am
He sent me to his mum and sis's room, make sure I'm on bed and covered blanket, then went back to his own room to sleep with his dad. :)
I love the night which I could see him before I sleep.

01.01.2011
10.37am
A very sweet morning.
Bii woke me up and I saw him at the first sight once I opened up my eyes =]
Hee.

After that we went back to Kampar le.
We had our brunch again, at McD. Our beloved ♥!!!
\(>.<)/ YAY!!
We got a free,but not delicious apple pie =.=
Hee. He accompanied me till 5pm something and he went back Ipoh.
He's going back to KL tomorrow.
Tomorrow is the last day of his holiday~
But now is only the beginning of my holiday..
Aikss..Never mind,I had sweet moments with him for few days and I satisfied.
Next meet will be CNY. I'm looking forward for it. :)

I knew his heart is mine and it will not change.

Oh yea, not left the most important thing.
Today, 1th January 2011, is 99th day for us.
(Bcoz I was too expected to have an enjoyable night yesterday,so I can't control myself when I knew the plan was spoilt.)
I love you, BSL ♥
The only one I have =] ♥

*I won't steal steal cry,If cried,will tell you ;] *

1 comments:

kimkim said... 回复此评论

哈哈!good!

 
 

Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Scrapping elementos: Deliciouscraps©