i love doggy =)

You looking for?

sweet (16) biii (15) friends (3) Emo (2) Exam (2) uni life (2) Cheong K (1) Him (1) Movie (1) New look (1) Result (1) With papa mama♥ (1) blog (1) down (1) hair (1) hang out (1) jimuis (1) webcam (1) 爽! (1)

Older post =]


Guava's blog. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Me! =]

I'm here weyyyy!

My Photo
Guava
Ipoh妹~, Malaysia
CadenceKoi here. Nothing much special..Appreciate with everything that I have. And I'm happy with it =]
View my complete profile

Find me on FB :]

chit chit chat chat~


ShoutMix chat widget

Monday, February 7, 2011

My CNY was so充实~

I miss Beh Shien Loong crazily. Hohoho.

CNY eve & 1st & 2nd day I worked at DongHoi.
Tired dou!!!
T___T
Leg nearly broken ah.
Then chor 3 finally have chance to meet my relatives and my beloved lerr.
XD

I went back to grandma there with Bii along.
Sis and bro kept asking me to bring him along~
He got many angpau from my house lorrrrrr.
Yerrr. Unfair ah~I didn't collect from his relatives T____T

I love his outfit that day. Damn lengzai xD


We're late for movie---Mr. & Mrs. Incredible~
Damn funny.
But we missed out the front part. Yerrrrr.

I&loong, Sis&her bf, Bro&his gf, and grandma, took a family photo. Heeee~
Waiting my brother to upload it. Hehe.
I miss sis and bro timm.

Very busy on chor3 that day.
Visited relatives and hang out with my beloved jasmine. Hoho.
and buy things here and there with bii.

I spent whole day and night together with bii.
Heee. Watched movie till late night.
We watched dvd--新少林寺
I fell asleep coz it's already 3am++ and I had no enough rest that few days :(
He was busy packing his thing coz need to back kl at 9am something :((

I fell asleep at living room and I suddenly woke up and watched 大师兄 being killed that part.
Then I saw bii and I told him 大师兄 died. XDDD
Very sorpor lo. Then sleep again.
He laughed me arrrrr!

Heeee. Sorlou.
He said he emm seh dak me. And have a chongdong.
Wanna bring me go kl~Want me lei ga chut zao~
Sor sor dei de.
Cute dou sei. :))

And he told me last night.
He back jor kl,can only hug bolster.
And he hugs de thing slim jor hou duo waaaaa T________T
Say me fat. Sui dou sei.
But dont know why I feel very lam when listen to this. Lol.

Sorlou sorlou. I hope you can successfully change your training centre :))
So that we don't need to separate for so long. Hehe.

Hambao lou. I miss you. Heeeeee.
Love.



1 comments:

露虹翎 said... 回复此评论

lol...really leng jor a bit bit~

 
 

Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Scrapping elementos: Deliciouscraps©