i love doggy =)

You looking for?

sweet (16) biii (15) friends (3) Emo (2) Exam (2) uni life (2) Cheong K (1) Him (1) Movie (1) New look (1) Result (1) With papa mama♥ (1) blog (1) down (1) hair (1) hang out (1) jimuis (1) webcam (1) 爽! (1)

Older post =]


Guava's blog. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Me! =]

I'm here weyyyy!

My Photo
Guava
Ipoh妹~, Malaysia
CadenceKoi here. Nothing much special..Appreciate with everything that I have. And I'm happy with it =]
View my complete profile

Find me on FB :]

chit chit chat chat~


ShoutMix chat widget

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Sweet date.

Bii has one week holiday and he came back on last Friday :)
Saturday I went back Ipoh to hang out with him until night only we back to kampar.

Hee.
He was staying at my Kampar's home until Monday's morning.
Sleeping alone in a no-fan room =.="
Pity him. But still cold. Lol.

I like his consideration for me. So sweet.
Purposely came to a damn-boring town just to accompany me.
Hoho.
I had received my Valentine's presents from him--a couch bag & a formal shirts from pdi.
And I gave him belt. Hee. He needs it.
Wasted lots of his money. Feel guilty larrr.

I had bought 3 more clothes from Parade XD
Lalala~~Costs about 160. Still okay lorr, Bii's one long pant already exceeds my 3 clothes.
==

Hehe. I miss him ah~
We spent time with each other for 48 hours.
We only separated when we were sleeping and when we're in washrooms or bathrooms.
Lol.

Hmmm. I greedily wish that he can successfully get the approval to change his traning session's location.
Duration is 5 months and if he's forced to be stayed at PJ then it means that he won't be back within that 5 months.
Our next meet is on this Saturday.
Since I gotta work during the CNY eve and the following first 2 days of CNY, so I only can meet him on Sat.
Sunday he's going back to kl in the early morning, and...
If he's still been selected to complete his training at PJ, means I can't see him for many months lerr.
If he's allowed to complete his training at Ipoh. Woahhh! Fatt datt lor! XD
Heeee.

Pray pray pray sinn. Hee. Can I pre-wish for my birthday wish?? It would be my first wish.

Yesterday I cried again in his hug. :(
Coz I hate time flies so fast when I'm being with him.
And I love the way he comforts me, like coaxing a baby. Lol.
Should cry more next time. Hohohoho.
*Shhhhh!*

Too much happy times when I'm beside him.
I miss last Saturday's moment when I sat together with him at a core driver seat, with the car door opened, and enjoyed the 雪花冰 bought from 100Yen.
Hee. I miss that so much.--The moment, not only the ice larrrr.

And he likes to listen I talk nonsense sorporr stuffs.
Biii~ ----真金不怕洪炉Bin(Honk)! XD

I miss when we ate a big big watermelon boat at "That" cafe. XD
Lol~
And now only I remember, where is your childhood photos??? That day you said find for me??

I love him more and more lerrr. Yerrr.
I cried in cinema when I saw the movie "Great Day".
That song made me cry. Lol. And he laughed at me.
Yerrrrrrr.

I'm your perfect one.
You're my perfect and the special only one.
ily

Happy Valentine

0 comments:

 
 

Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Scrapping elementos: Deliciouscraps©