i love doggy =)

You looking for?

sweet (16) biii (15) friends (3) Emo (2) Exam (2) uni life (2) Cheong K (1) Him (1) Movie (1) New look (1) Result (1) With papa mama♥ (1) blog (1) down (1) hair (1) hang out (1) jimuis (1) webcam (1) 爽! (1)

Older post =]


Guava's blog. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Me! =]

I'm here weyyyy!

My Photo
Guava
Ipoh妹~, Malaysia
CadenceKoi here. Nothing much special..Appreciate with everything that I have. And I'm happy with it =]
View my complete profile

Find me on FB :]

chit chit chat chat~


ShoutMix chat widget

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Sweet date.

Bii has one week holiday and he came back on last Friday :)
Saturday I went back Ipoh to hang out with him until night only we back to kampar.

Hee.
He was staying at my Kampar's home until Monday's morning.
Sleeping alone in a no-fan room =.="
Pity him. But still cold. Lol.

I like his consideration for me. So sweet.
Purposely came to a damn-boring town just to accompany me.
Hoho.
I had received my Valentine's presents from him--a couch bag & a formal shirts from pdi.
And I gave him belt. Hee. He needs it.
Wasted lots of his money. Feel guilty larrr.

I had bought 3 more clothes from Parade XD
Lalala~~Costs about 160. Still okay lorr, Bii's one long pant already exceeds my 3 clothes.
==

Hehe. I miss him ah~
We spent time with each other for 48 hours.
We only separated when we were sleeping and when we're in washrooms or bathrooms.
Lol.

Hmmm. I greedily wish that he can successfully get the approval to change his traning session's location.
Duration is 5 months and if he's forced to be stayed at PJ then it means that he won't be back within that 5 months.
Our next meet is on this Saturday.
Since I gotta work during the CNY eve and the following first 2 days of CNY, so I only can meet him on Sat.
Sunday he's going back to kl in the early morning, and...
If he's still been selected to complete his training at PJ, means I can't see him for many months lerr.
If he's allowed to complete his training at Ipoh. Woahhh! Fatt datt lor! XD
Heeee.

Pray pray pray sinn. Hee. Can I pre-wish for my birthday wish?? It would be my first wish.

Yesterday I cried again in his hug. :(
Coz I hate time flies so fast when I'm being with him.
And I love the way he comforts me, like coaxing a baby. Lol.
Should cry more next time. Hohohoho.
*Shhhhh!*

Too much happy times when I'm beside him.
I miss last Saturday's moment when I sat together with him at a core driver seat, with the car door opened, and enjoyed the 雪花冰 bought from 100Yen.
Hee. I miss that so much.--The moment, not only the ice larrrr.

And he likes to listen I talk nonsense sorporr stuffs.
Biii~ ----真金不怕洪炉Bin(Honk)! XD

I miss when we ate a big big watermelon boat at "That" cafe. XD
Lol~
And now only I remember, where is your childhood photos??? That day you said find for me??

I love him more and more lerrr. Yerrr.
I cried in cinema when I saw the movie "Great Day".
That song made me cry. Lol. And he laughed at me.
Yerrrrrrr.

I'm your perfect one.
You're my perfect and the special only one.
ily
♥
Happy Valentine

0 comments:

 
 

Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Scrapping elementos: Deliciouscraps©