i love doggy =)

You looking for?

sweet (16) biii (15) friends (3) Emo (2) Exam (2) uni life (2) Cheong K (1) Him (1) Movie (1) New look (1) Result (1) With papa mama♥ (1) blog (1) down (1) hair (1) hang out (1) jimuis (1) webcam (1) 爽! (1)

Older post =]


Guava's blog. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Me! =]

I'm here weyyyy!

My Photo
Guava
Ipoh妹~, Malaysia
CadenceKoi here. Nothing much special..Appreciate with everything that I have. And I'm happy with it =]
View my complete profile

Find me on FB :]

chit chit chat chat~


ShoutMix chat widget

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Joyous weekend with Him

Posted on 15 May 2011

These two days I spent sweetly =)
Yesterday drove back to Ipoh.
He booked Fast Five tickets for twin seat. Heee~
We used to book twin seat =)

We went to Sushi King at JJ before we head to cinema.
So many ppl there O.O
JJ is having sales. lol..
Those aunties grabbed stuffs like they're priceless wehhh.
Geng chau. Lols.

We finished our meal and reached cinema at 2145 exactly XD
Fast Five is an awesome movie!!
I'mma looking for its Six. =D
Dom is soooooooo yeng zai XD



After movie, 1200am.
We went to 新元华雪花啤酒,since I never been to there before.
It's located at Ipoh Old Town =]



Ermm.Nothing special lo, coz the glass was not cold enough =(
But I enjoyed the time with him =)

0200am++ reached home.

The Next Day.
Carlsberg always hurt my throat =(

But we still went to Ebox for 4 hours K session. T___T
2 ppl 4 hours.
Imma voiceless now T^T
Yum gong.

But I do enjoy the time together with him.
He'll always understand what I want, what I think and what I need.
Grateful coz I have him.
Must stay sweet for all the times =)
10 more days will be our 8 months =)
Time flies fast. But I feel like we are in the 8th day ==
Lol. Coz we ain't meet each other often =]
But we do appreciate our relationship.



0 comments:

 
 

Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Scrapping elementos: Deliciouscraps©