i love doggy =)

You looking for?

sweet (16) biii (15) friends (3) Emo (2) Exam (2) uni life (2) Cheong K (1) Him (1) Movie (1) New look (1) Result (1) With papa mama♥ (1) blog (1) down (1) hair (1) hang out (1) jimuis (1) webcam (1) 爽! (1)

Older post =]


Guava's blog. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Me! =]

I'm here weyyyy!

My Photo
Guava
Ipoh妹~, Malaysia
CadenceKoi here. Nothing much special..Appreciate with everything that I have. And I'm happy with it =]
View my complete profile

Find me on FB :]

chit chit chat chat~


ShoutMix chat widget

Monday, September 5, 2011

Brief update =) All about him.

Posted on 05 September 2011
My blog is dead for so long o.O
Paiseh~

Gone through mid term tests, painkilling-assignments and presentations. LOL
And gone through the period when quarrel with Mr Beh.
Past with my birthday celebrations.
And even gone through the sweetest moment with him ever =)

Just had a short 2 days 1 night trip with him at Taiping-Penang.
Even the trip is just involved 2 of us, but it is so damn enjoyable =]
Relaxing, since the schedule was not too pack at all! =D

He planned everything for me.
Be my driver.
Took good care of me in the past 2 weeks.
Sticked with me for 11 days, except the time when we go toilet. LOL
And took well care of me when I fell sick.

Last Sunday.
I felt not well for the whole day since morning.
Being so so lazy for everything, juat wanna lying at all time.
Watched Final Destination 5, got headache in the halfway.
Serious headache and fell asleep in the car when he was driving back to home.
Planned to back his house to pack all thing, then start journey back to Kampar.
Due to sickness, he fed me warm water, covered blanket for me, switch off lights, let me slept.

When I got up, I didn't see him, then I went to toilet.
Once came out, saw him with 2 packs of hot porridge served.

He packed up all my stuffs, put it inside car, helped me eat the big-bowl leftover porridge.
I remembered every details.
Because I know I will never forget everything that he done for me.
How come I so lucky to meet this guy?
Treat me so good.

He forced me to go to have medical check up.
He asked me the same question for every single day:
"今天有头痛吗?不准骗我啊我跟你讲~"

Medical test result out already.
Tuesday will back to Ipoh to take a look.

I stayed together with him for 11 days continuously.
From Kampar-Ipoh-Penang-Ipoh-Kampar-Ipoh-Kampar.
He brought me to eat nice food, to where I want, to teach me how to play pool.
Every moment is sweet and enjoyable. No problems, no stress.

I'm so so in love with this guy named Beh Shien Loong.

20 days to go, 365th =)
I'm glad that we are getting more and more love each other.



0 comments:

 
 

Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Scrapping elementos: Deliciouscraps©