i love doggy =)

You looking for?

sweet (16) biii (15) friends (3) Emo (2) Exam (2) uni life (2) Cheong K (1) Him (1) Movie (1) New look (1) Result (1) With papa mama♥ (1) blog (1) down (1) hair (1) hang out (1) jimuis (1) webcam (1) 爽! (1)

Older post =]


Guava's blog. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Me! =]

I'm here weyyyy!

My Photo
Guava
Ipoh妹~, Malaysia
CadenceKoi here. Nothing much special..Appreciate with everything that I have. And I'm happy with it =]
View my complete profile

Find me on FB :]

chit chit chat chat~


ShoutMix chat widget

Monday, September 13, 2010

2 Days 1 night at ipoh =)

11.09.2010
I went for 5S1 reunion steamboat dinner.
Damn nice ~ I miss all of them..so enjoy the GOOD TIMES with them ^^
We ate at Good Time Restaurant~haha
Tan Sai Gai at greentown branch.

Although some of them were being forced to be absent,but it's okay =)
Coz we will not forget you all also de ^^
I'm expecting the next reunion for us again.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Midnight,
(I stayed overnight at jasmine's hse)
I,Jasmine and her bro went for clubbing lorr.
Go there to meet friends.
At first we thought at Barroom?
But too many ppl there..then changed to opposite of it~Hades.
I almost lost my mind clarity last night..
I was holding my beer bottle and dance with jasmine,
Suddenly her bro wanna exchanged bottle with me.
He kept forcing me to let go my bottle.
Then I just gave him my bottle..
He drank it and he started to feel hot >.<
And started to fatt hao =.=
Luckily not me kena >.<
After he got some rest then ok edy..
Pheww~luckily.
Drank 4 or 5 bottles and startes to feel dizzy..
Spent 2 hours at there only~
When I started to get drunk~
Got few guys came and accosted me LOL
"Hi,Xiujie~
May I know what's your name~?"
Me : " HAR?! "
Guy: "Xiujie, May I know what's your name?"
Me: " HAR?!"
Guy: "Can we be a friend~?" (Super polite way)
XD
I just smile to him~
Then my new fren said : " For what you find my gf? "
LOL
=.=
Zadou.

next,
"Hi, my name is Ah soon,you?"
(Jas wanted e to tell him my name is Bibi)
Me: "Bibi~"
He cheers with me.
LOL
Guys..Haih.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

And today,
I drove jas's car to find bearbear coz jas need to discuss smtg with her friend.
And I dun wanna disturb them.
This is my very first time to drive in ipoh after I got my car license XD
Still ok for me la.
Then when almost reach bearbear hse..
Jas's car broke down arr!!!
Car battery super expired and died jorr.
The car just cant be started again..
Stopped at middle road..
T^T
Luckily Bearbear came and rescue me err..
And his super nice father =)
And super nice passer by =D
Thanks to them a lot.
Uncle beh lead me to a shop n changed the car battery~
Luckily bearbear n him pui me that time.
Coz I scared.
I thought I spoilt Jas's car.
Huh..luckily man.
I took bus back to kampar at 3pm++
Super serious traffic jam..
Luckily I still managed to arrive at 5pm++
Coz I have my part time job.
=)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

And..
I have some conflict..rightnow.
Gonna solve it..
=(
but will hurt someone.

0 comments:

 
 

Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Scrapping elementos: Deliciouscraps©