i love doggy =)

You looking for?

sweet (16) biii (15) friends (3) Emo (2) Exam (2) uni life (2) Cheong K (1) Him (1) Movie (1) New look (1) Result (1) With papa mama♥ (1) blog (1) down (1) hair (1) hang out (1) jimuis (1) webcam (1) 爽! (1)

Older post =]


Guava's blog. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Me! =]

I'm here weyyyy!

My Photo
Guava
Ipoh妹~, Malaysia
CadenceKoi here. Nothing much special..Appreciate with everything that I have. And I'm happy with it =]
View my complete profile

Find me on FB :]

chit chit chat chat~


ShoutMix chat widget

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Short post,for bii♥

Finish long post..now's short post's turn ;D
Hmm..Really happy everyday since I together with Nicholas Beh Shien Loong.

上面那个,看了不准暗爽偷笑啊~

I had few relationships before..even the longest one was last for almost 2 years.
But I had never,never,and never happy like now before.
:)

He will come to accompany me whenever I need him.
Distance won't separate our heart :]

He'll come Kampar to meet me once he's back from KL.
Accompany me to go here and there.

He's my perfect perfect perfect bf.hee.
Be forever.

Hmm..I'll keep our memory inside my mind and heart very tightly. hee
Won't ever let it go..
We must must must be together always.
Don't leave me ahh ~I kill you gah.

We'll call delivery for our dinner, call auntie come to do housework for us~
But all must come from backdoor. Hee.
Secret between us.
Sorlou sorlou.
Thanks for loving me and asking me to be your girlfriend worr.
hehe~

我赚到了一个疼到我焦的傻佬 ♥
*我很喜欢马贤龙*

this post has nothing special
只是心里幸福的感觉太满太满了,不舍得让它溢出来,
只好把它盛在这里了 ♥



p/s:这几天过得很开心很开心 :)

0 comments:

 
 

Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Scrapping elementos: Deliciouscraps©