i love doggy =)

You looking for?

sweet (16) biii (15) friends (3) Emo (2) Exam (2) uni life (2) Cheong K (1) Him (1) Movie (1) New look (1) Result (1) With papa mama♥ (1) blog (1) down (1) hair (1) hang out (1) jimuis (1) webcam (1) 爽! (1)

Older post =]


Guava's blog. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Me! =]

I'm here weyyyy!

My Photo
Guava
Ipoh妹~, Malaysia
CadenceKoi here. Nothing much special..Appreciate with everything that I have. And I'm happy with it =]
View my complete profile

Find me on FB :]

chit chit chat chat~


ShoutMix chat widget

Friday, January 21, 2011

Hair dye!

Hoho! Finally have the motivation to click on the "New Post" button. XD

Today Mum was off and we went back to Ipoh just to have our haircut.
Yeah, I'll only go for the same saloon where I used to go.
Never never go and try at those strange strange saloon!!
My hair sure Hoi Cha if I cut at other places. Sigh.

Price just raised for 2 ringgits. Hee :)
Mum did hair perm as well.
I just had cut.
And I bought a Liese brand's hair dye colour from Watson :D
Planned to dye by my ownself!
Weeee~

Nice effect man!
First time dyed my hair.
And I like it also!

Ahemm, my current hair colour you can see it from my FB badge there~----

Add-on:
Wtf I just be friend with the Vocal of music band Bani and Friends~Jacqueline :)
Excited! XD
Very very friendly! Heees. Thanks David!
First time meet David since I knew him last year.
Very nice them. Glad to know them. :))

0 comments:

 
 

Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Scrapping elementos: Deliciouscraps©