i love doggy =)

You looking for?

sweet (16) biii (15) friends (3) Emo (2) Exam (2) uni life (2) Cheong K (1) Him (1) Movie (1) New look (1) Result (1) With papa mama♥ (1) blog (1) down (1) hair (1) hang out (1) jimuis (1) webcam (1) 爽! (1)

Older post =]


Guava's blog. Powered by Blogger.

Follow Me! =]

I'm here weyyyy!

My Photo
Guava
Ipoh妹~, Malaysia
CadenceKoi here. Nothing much special..Appreciate with everything that I have. And I'm happy with it =]
View my complete profile

Find me on FB :]

chit chit chat chat~


ShoutMix chat widget

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I miss you :')

Weheeee ~
I'm back people :)

Nothing special happened.
Hmm..Last wednesday went to penang in the early morning with mum.
We're heading to see her beloved husband and my beloved dad. Lol xD
Took bus--SriMaju. My mum used to take that bus.
Arrived and ate dimsum at dad's working place. Dad had no off on that day.Gosh!
Then mum's ex co-worker came and fetched us go jalan jalan =.=
Nothing special,Gurney's thing was extremely expensive and of course I won't waste $ at there.
Took picture in toilet only. Buahahaha xD
Nothing special to shop there also =.=
Wohohohoh~What I love is pasarmalam!!!
Lots of things to see :)
And those nice accessories =]
Hehes. Bought a very nice dress from a small small hidden stall ^^
Not much ppl discover that stall's dress was quite nice.
RM25!Nice quality some more.
Worth!
Then bought some other zhap ba lang stuffs then dad came and fetched us back le.
Oh ya,back to ipoh :)
Dad was having off on Thursday.

Thursday, day of moving house!
We moved from 1st floor of apartment to ground floor. Hee.
Tell you what,my room's fan is now functioning at power 1. (Max. = 5)
Cold dao~~~!!!!
Nice. Sleep till 2pm you will still think that is only 6am. =.=
Really de!
Love our new own rent house.
*Before this I was staying together with mum in her hostel which rented by her employer.*

Hehe.
Important thing lai liao!!!
Our results had been released at today's 3pm.
Seriously I was feeling a lil bit of nervous before clicking into that site.
A lil bit larr. I just hope my gpa/cgpa don't drop.
And hope atleast I got B for all subjects.
I never aimed for 3.5 and above.

So as you all can guess,I put "Hehe" above there right. Lol.
Yeah I was freaking excited and almost screamed when I saw that 5 digit number
GPA: 3.6300
CGPA: 3.5006 (Last sem I got 3.3367)
WTF!! Ouchhh I was too excited.
I mentioned before I wish my cgpa don't drop.
The only small small thing that made me feel regret is my maths still can't get A+.
I also don't know why. But it's okay,it's very okay for me le. Satisfied so much.
Thank god lerr.

* I not meant to be proud or showing off here.
Here is my blog,and I won't post this kind of thing at FB those public sites.
So let me express my feeling here okay.
Don't misunderstand me and think that I'm showing off here. *

People,
for those who got did well and get better results, Congratz and keep it on! :)
Let us fight and work harder in the upcoming semester :)

For those who are dissatisfied with their results,
don't think that you didn't do well okay, you've tried your best and it's fine.
Just be down for a few minutes and cheer okay!
Be strong enough to face the difficulties :)
Pay more and more hard work in the upcoming semester!
My dad told me before, result doesn't represent everything, it's not reflecting a success or failure.It's just an achievement of study, it only shows what you learn from your syllabus.
The situation will be absolutely different when we enter into a working society in the future.
We all sure can be successful =]

Settle down with those stuffs, now turn my feelings rightnow lo.
I'll update my blog once I had special thing to release out.
Either happy one, sweet one, sad one or moody one.

Hmm. I miss him.
You know what, "I miss him" is kinda heavy.
Not the usual sentence like what we said often : I miss you~Wo xiang ni~
Not just missing him at one second or one minute I mean.
Arghhhh who knows what the heck I'm trying to tell here now? =[

I can accept long distance relationship.
I trust him and he does so.
I won't change the feelings towards him and same goes to him.
I'll be very loyal to him and he will do so.

We spend most of our time together.
He'll come, meet,stay and accompany me at kampar until his mum nags him to go back ipoh.
I'll spend whole day and night with him once I go back tp ipoh.
Whenever he's back from PJ, the first thing he thinks is to see me as soon as possible.

So you know how hard it is for me to being alone here? :(
Maybe I'm too dependent on him. But I enjoy it worrr. Yerr.
Now is only the 10th day I never see him.
Only 10.
Last meet was on 1st Jan.
Next meet I don't know. What I know is he'll come back ipoh at 28th.
I hate those numbers =(
Counting the days that I can't see him.

I miss him badly badly and badly!!
Tear was nearly fallen when I was chatting phone with him just now.
='(
He asked me to save it and cry when he's back, then he'll comfort me back.
How to save worrrr :((
And I won't cry when you come back larrr!!! You won't let me to have the chance to cry also.
Lol.

Everytime when he suddenly tells me that he's coming back on weekend or on the days that I never expected, I was feeling damn happy de lorrr.
Yerr. Hate him, controls all over my feeling.
:(
Lei hou dai arrr? Hernghhh!!!
Hate you hate you~

But I really miss you now.


♥ suiyan bsl

0 comments:

 
 

Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Scrapping elementos: Deliciouscraps©